Spanish Online: Connect with students from around the world
If you’ve been looking for an online Spanish course to fit your schedule, then you’ve found the right place!
Whatever your level, we’ve selected the best value online courses from around Spain.
You can study in the morning, afternoon, evening or weekend. Whether from your office or home, we’ll help you learn Spanish quickly and effectively!
You can choose from:
- Part-time or intensive General Spanish
- Group or private Spanish classes
- Spanish conversation classes
- DELE exam preparation (For example, A2 level for Spanish nationality)
- Spanish for specific needs such as Business, Flamenco dance or guitar
Our partner schools
We’ve already visited each of the seven schools and got to know their directors and teachers. Each combines the communicative method of teaching within a fun and motivating online environment.
The structure of General Spanish classes is based on:
- Virtual learning with highly experienced, native Spanish teachers
- A focus on speaking & listening. Reading & writing and use of grammar are also covered.
- Working together with students from around the world
- Self-learning, such as homework
Furthermore, our schools provide a free social programme. For example, you could join a conversation club, try Spanish cooking, play games, do yoga or quizzes. The time soon flies by!
We can also offer you one or two online classes for free so you can decide if it is what you are looking for or not.
You’ll need a desktop computer, laptop or tablet and a good internet connection. We also recommend headphones and an external microphone. It’s important to note that all times below are UK times.
Before you check out our courses, you may like to read the story behind the launch of our online Spanish courses as recently published by Enterprise Nation: October 2020.
1. Valencia: A multi-awarding winning school offering maximum flexibility
Firstly, we offer you the most flexible Spanish courses where you can choose to study between 2 and 20 hours per week.
Furthermore, if you have to cancel a class, you can attend another time. Therefore, you’ll never lose your hours!
General Spanish levels available: A1- C2 | Lessons are 55 minutes
Standard Group (10-15 students) | Small Group (under 10) | Observer (watching only) | Private Classes
- 5 time slots to choose from: 08.15-10.05 | 10.15-12.05 | 13.00-14.50 | 15.00-16.50 | 17.00- 18.50
- Standard Group: 40 hrs = 205€ | 80 hrs = 325€
- Small-Group: 40 hrs = 315€ | 80 hrs = 555€
- Observer: 40 hrs = 105€ | 80 hrs = 175€
Private Classes: 10 hrs = 300€ | 40 hrs = 1000€ | DELE Exam Preparation | University Preparation (SIELE) | Spanish for Kids & Families.
2. Valencia: An exciting and vibrant school offering a creative social programme
Without a doubt, you’ll find all the motivation you need to learn Spanish online with this school. The classes are imaginative and dynamic so you won’t want to miss a single lesson!
Furthermore, you can choose at least two free online social activities. For example; Myths & Legends, Dukebox, Culture quizzes or cooking classes.
General Spanish levels available: A1- C2 | Lessons are 50 minutes
Quarterly Standard Group: 4-12 per group | Beginner or Elementary | Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- 1 lesson, three times a week
- 08.40 | 14.15 | 16.15 or 17.25
- Quarterly payment = 390€ (13 weeks)
- Monthly payment = 140€
- Material fee for each level = 21€
Conversation classes: 4-6 per group | Elementary- Advanced | Monday or Wednesday
- 16.15 or 17.25
- Quarterly payment 130€ (13 weeks)
- When combined with General English 110€ (13 weeks)
Private classes: 1 = 39€ | 5 = 175€ | 10 = 330€ | DELE Exam Preparation
3. Barcelona: Part-time evening classes, great value
These online Spanish courses for adults are ideal for anyone who has the evening available to improve their Spanish in a fun and effective way. In short, these are the best value online Spanish classes in Barcelona.
General Spanish levels available: Beginner- C2 | Lessons are 55 minutes
Quarterly Part-Time Group: 4-12 per group | Monday & Wednesday or Tuesday & Thursday
- 18.00- 19.50
- 2 lessons, twice a week (4 in total)
- Quarterly payment = 295€ (12 weeks)
- Materials and registration free
10 group classes from 115€ per week | Private classes 10 = 280€
4. Granada: General Spanish Online | Flamenco Dance, Guitar, Singing, Rhythm or “Cajon”
With over 30 years of experience teaching Spanish and Flamenco, you certainly couldn’t wish to be in better hands. Moreover, no other school offers such a culturally rich range of online courses.
For example, you can combine Online General Spanish classes in the morning with dance or music in the afternoon.
General Spanish levels available: Beginners- C2 | Lessons are 45 minutes
Part-Time Group 10 classes: 2- 8 per group | Monday to Friday
- 2 classes per day
- 1 week = 90€
Part-Time Group 4 classes: 2- 8 per group | 2 days per week
- B1: 17.30 Monday & Wednesday
- B2: 11.00 Monday & Thursday
- C1: 17.30 Tuesday & Thursday
- 4 weeks 144€ | 3 months 365€
Flamenco: dance, guitar, rhythm or “Cajon”: class sizes vary
- 90 minutes per class
- 5 classes per week: 90€ per week
- 1 class per week: 78€ (1 month)
- 2 classes per week: 144€ (1 month)
Intensive or Semi-Intensive DELE exam preparation courses | Private classes
5. Madrid: Part-time evening classes or Saturdays
This school was one of the first to embrace online Spanish courses and as a result, provides a great range of options to fit in with your schedule. Above all, it’s one of the only options available on Saturdays!
Furthermore, their Spanish for Teens online options are great for connecting young people around the world. Such a course will also boost their schoolwork and exams.
General Spanish levels available: A1- C2 | Lessons are 45 minutes
Part-Time Evening Group: 6- 9 per group | Monday & Wednesday or Tuesday & Thursday
- 2 lessons, twice a week (4 in total)
- 17.30- 19.00 or 19.00- 20.30
- Beginners: Tuesday & Thursday 19.00- 20.30
- 4 weeks minimum = 95€ | E-book fee 18€
Part-time weekend classes: 6-10 per group | Fridays or Saturdays
- 3 classes of 50 minutes
- Friday: B1, B2, C1 | 12.00- 14.50
- Friday: A1, A2 | 15.00- 17.50
- Saturday: A1- C1 | 09.30-12.20 or 16.00-18.50
- 12 weeks = 270€ | E-book fee 18€
Furthermore, you can choose 2 after class activities every week. For example, you could enjoy a guided tour of Gaudi’s Barcelona or a workshop focused on common Spanish expressions.
Spanish Online for Teenagers, 14- 18 years old: In short, this is the best option for students studying at high school at any level. Moreover, the school has a lot of experience in preparing students for GCSE Spanish or A-level Spanish.
- 50 minutes per class
- Levels A1- B2
- Monday to Friday, 16.00
- 1 week 50€ | 4 weeks 180€
- 10 private classes = 300€
DELE Preparation, courses for professionals, for example, Business Spanish | Private or small group classes start from 30€ per class.
6. Malaga: Part-time online Spanish evening classes
With our partner school in Malaga, its important to note that they offer some of the best value evening classes available. It is similarly organized to its sister school in Madrid.
General Spanish levels available: Beginners- B2 | Lessons are 45 minutes
Part-Time Evening Group: 4- 10 per group
- 2 lessons, twice a week (4 in total)
- Monday & Wednesday 17.30- 19.00 | A2.2
- Tuesday & Thursday 17.30- 19.00 | A1.1, A1.2
- Tuesday & Thursday 19.30- 20.30 | A1.2, A2.1, B2.1
- Monday & Wednesday 17.30- 19.00 | Beginners
- 4 weeks minimum = 95€
Intensive or Semi-Intensive courses | Private classes, for example, 250€ for 10 classes.
7. Seville: 3, 10 or 20 classes a week, throughout the day
Finally, our award-winning school in Seville has been at the forefront of Spanish teaching for 35 years. Consequently, you can be sure that you’ll be taught Spanish online by experienced teachers.
You can also enjoy three sessions per week based on Spanish culture and traditions.
General Spanish levels available: Beginners- C1 | Lessons are 45 or 50 minutes
Part-Time Evening Group: 3- 10 per group
- 2 lessons of 45 minutes, twice a week (3 hours in total)
- 4 weeks minimum = 135€
10 classes per week: 3-10 per group
- 2 classes per day with 4 time slots
- Morning, afternoon or evening
- 1 week = 90€ | 2= 170€ | 3= 225€ | 4 = 340€
Contact us for specific times for your level as well as the possibility to attend a free trial class.
Private Spanish classes, Medical Spanish, Spanish for Business, Grammar & Conversation Classes, DELE and SIELE exam preparation.